Here’s why learning to code is so important for children:
- Coding drives innovation. From self-driving cars to robot-assisted surgery to social media, computer science is revolutionizing every aspect of our lives. Coding is a fundamental skill that children need to learn so they can lead this movement.
- Coding allows kids to be creative. They can create projects that do really amazing things.
- Coding builds confidence. It is incredibly empowering for children to be able to create projects and show them off to family and friends.
- Coding is best learned early. Learning to code is similar to learning a second language. The earlier that children are exposed to fundamental topics like sequencing, loops, and conditionals, the more deeply they absorb these concepts.
- Coding translates to success in other areas. Learning to program supports learning in other areas, like math, reading, and science.
- Bring your own laptop.
- Full refund if cancelled by 6/1 with written notice. 50% refundable if cancelled by 7/1. Non refundable after 7/1.
- We reserve the right to cancel the program if not enough enrollment before 6/1 with full refund.
- There is no makeup offered in summer.
Any questions/ comments please email: email@example.com